vaibhava - tomato face wash powder
vaibhava – is our range of face wash powders. it’s made of 100% real fruits, vegetables, herbs to cleanse your face. it's not just cleanser or a face wash. it's nutrition for your facial skin. the ingredients of our vaibhava are carefully chosen that’ll give you benefits instantly & also in long term.
the intent of launching fantastic flavorful exclusive fragrant face wash powders is to help start the #nosoap atleast from face. once you see the benefits, we are very sure – you will take up #nosoap full fledged. #nosoap is a preventive natural life style that’ll protect your biggest organ – skin & inturn help get an overall good health.
vaibhava - tomato face wash powder
vaibhava - 100% real fruits, vegetables, herbs to cleanse your face. It's not just cleanser. It's a skin nutrition. With real tomato in this face wash, your skin will be treated & healed. fight & protect from all impurities. tomato is awesome for skin. let's celebrate the daily routine of washing face with vaibhava
benefits: #nosoap with loads of fun & nutrition. With real tomato loaded in this facewash, the skin is protected, healed & nourished with all the goodness of tomato Face is deep cleansed, pores are tightened. acne treated and skin gets glowing with health
ingredients: tomato, grapefruit, tanner's cassia, saffron, rose, milk solids, green tea, multani mitti, green gram dal and oil purest extracts of grape fruit & tomato
loads of good vibes, care, affection & prayers
usage: let’s go 100% nosoap for our face wash with vaibhava face wash powders. vaibhava is not just face wash powder. it’s a lifestyle. so, how to adopt to this lifestyle?
- apply 1 or 2 drops of face oils or sesame oil & gently massage well. this is the very simplest must routine which will help you in long term. you will have amazing skin. your 1st step of oil cleansing is done.
- take a 1-2 pinches of vaibhava-tomato face wash powder, mix it with plain water. use a cup or make a paste in your palms. apply the paste all over your face. gently massage. since this face wash powder has all the good things, you can choose to leave it for 15-30 seconds or wash it off immediately.
- pat dry your face with soft cotton towel
- apply our water creams – jal kesar or jal pushpam or use tejo ghritha / dhira or sthitha for that deep nourishment
- #nosoapchallenge #mindful #conscious
storage: you need to be careful in storing this face wash powder. the ingredients- milk solids, green gram dal can bound to get lumpy if not stored or handled properly. please take care the way you care for your grains or pulses. vaibhava face wash powders are precious & natural – and needs to be cared for.
use only dry spoons.
ensure you close the containers air tight
avoid dipping into it with wet fingers.
however in some cases, if the powder gets lumpy – don’t worry – this is a proof that they are made of only natural ingredients & nothing synthetic has been used to make this miracle concoction for your face. and when it gets lumpy.. if the lumps are small, remove it from the container. add water to the lumps, mix it well & use it off. if the entire container has become lumpy.. add warm water, mix it to smooth paste & use it as face pack or even body pack.
since natural ingredients are well processed & used in this face pack, the shelf life is not very long. and that’s also an indirect motivation for you to use this regularly & take #nosoap consistently.
launching face wash powders after so long while we are aggressive on #nosoap. why? omgg.. this is really ridiculous even for me.
i spoke to a big group of friends who have taken #nosoap. they all spoke about their journey, challenges to adapt to this #nosoap life. few things that came out common are
- they all started with #nosoap for just face – yes, they used gaura, anantam, sukshma, haridra only for their face in the beginning. then after seeing the benefits they moved full on #nosoap
- their family & friends especially – men & children - always find challenges like time and effort. so they had motivated them to shift to our powders atleast for face. and it worked.. they have also moved to #nosoap gradually
- many loved their fragrance filled face washes & that was a challenge in our traditional bath powders. why not? smell is a very important sense & needs to treated well.
and now, we have vaibhava. the 1st step to go #nosoap for face wash. mint fragrance was the 1st formulation i did. and it was such a super hit. i can’t stop laughing how a kid used this every 2 hours to wash face just to keep her awake during her exam time. so, there are other indirect benefits. probably we should use this while night driving. ha ha.
i have taken enough care that these face wash powders are so protective & nourishing for you. the ingredients are carefully chosen to give deep cleansing without ripping out oils. many who used these face wash powders mentioned they didn’t even need a moisturiser. i shall leave that to you. listen to your skin & treat it well. but i would strongly recommend to oil cleanse definitely. this step might look extra but – has improved the skin texture & quality multi-folds.
so, that’s the story of vaibhava face wash. hoping to read your experiences in the reviews for this product
store it in cool & dry place.
keep away from moisture / wet spoons to avoid the powder getting lumpy. Keep container air tight.
best before 4m
available in 50 gms in reuseable jar