vaibhava - sweet orange face wash powder
- vaibhava sweet orange
- benefits of vaibhava sweet orange
- how to use
- story behind
with real sweet orange in this face wash, your skin will feel sweet, young & excited
vaibhava – is our range of face wash powders. it’s made of 100% real fruits, vegetables, herbs to cleanse your face. it's not just cleanser or a face wash. it's nutrition for your facial skin. the ingredients of our vaibhava are carefully chosen that’ll give you benefits instantly & also in long term.
the intent of launching fantastic flavorful exclusive fragrant face wash powders is to help start the #nosoap atleast from face. once you see the benefits, we are very sure – you will take up #nosoap full fledged. #nosoap is a preventive natural life style that’ll protect your biggest organ – skin & inturn help get an overall good health.
qty - 50 gms in the jar
- vaibhava sweet orange with its real 100% orange is sweet & fragrant. The silkiness of the skin can be felt after face wash
- it also is gentle scrub that you need
- clears up dirt & tiny debris that’s clogging up pores for healthier and smoother skin.
- keep your skin hydrated, moisture, soft, supple, and youthful-looking.
- brush off dry and dead skin cells, bringing out a fresh layer of skin for a natural glow.
let’s go 100% nosoap for our face wash with vaibhava face wash powders. vaibhava is not just face wash powder. it’s a lifestyle. so, how to adopt to this lifestyle?
- apply a 1 or 2 drops of face oils or sesame oil & gently massage well. this is the very simplest must routine which will help you in long term. you will have amazing skin. your 1st step of oil cleansing is done
- take a 1-2 pinches of vaibhava-mint face wash powder, mix it with plain water. use a cup or make a paste in your palms. apply the paste all over your face. gently massage. since this face wash powder has all the good things, you can choose to leave it for 15-30 seconds or wash it off immediately.
- pat dry your face with soft cotton towel
- apply our water creams – jal kesar or jal pushpam or use tejo ghritha / dhira or sthitha for that deep nourishment
orange peel, orange powder, tanner's cassia, saffron, fenugreek, rose, milk solids, green tea, multani mitti, green gram dal and purest sweet orange essential oil
you need to be careful in storing this face wash powder. the ingredients- oranges, milk solids, green gram dal can bound to get lumpy if not stored or handled properly. pl take care the way you care for your grains or pulses. vaibhava face wash powders are precious & natural – and needs to be cared for.
use only dry spoons.
ensure you close the containers air tight
avoid dipping into it with wet fingers.
however in some cases, if the powder gets lumpy – don’t worry – this is a proof that they are made of only natural ingredients & nothing synthetic has been used to make this miracle concoction for your face. and when it gets lumpy.. if the lumps are small, remove it from the container. add water to the lumps, mix it well & use it off. if the entire container has become lumpy.. add warm water, mix it to smooth paste & use it as face pack or even body pack.
A liitle story behind the sweet orange face wash powder formulation:
Sweet oranges are the second fragrance I worked – I had all kind of challenges while formulating this. It used to get lumpy since I was so greedy to give you more & more of real orange juice for your face. And without compromising on cleansing, I had to balance the formulation. It holds the powder texture when you care enough for its storage. And trust me, its worth the care for what benefits it gives our skin
since natural ingredients are well processed & used in this face pack, the shelf life is not very long. and that’s also an indirect motivation for you to use this regularly & take #nosoap consistently.
launching face wash powders after so long while we are aggressive on #nosoap. why? omgg.. this is really ridiculous even for me.
i spoke to a big group of friends who have taken #nosoap. they all spoke about their journey, challenges to adapt to this #nosoap life. few things that came out common are
- they all started with #nosoap for just face – yes, they used gaura, anantam, sukshma, haridra only for their face in the beginning. then after seeing the benefits they moved full on #nosoap
- their family & friends especially – men & children - always find challenges like time and effort. so they had motivated them to shift to our powders atleast for face. and it worked.. they have also moved to #nosoap gradually
- many loved their fragrance filled face washes & that was a challenge in our traditional bath powders. why not? smell is a very important sense & needs to treated well.
and so now, we have vaibhava. the 1st step to go #nosoap for face wash. mint fragrance was the 1st formulation i did. and it was such a super hit. i can’t stop laughing how a kid used this every 2 hours to wash face just to keep her awake during her exam time. so, there are other indirect benefits. probably we should use this while night driving. ha ha.
i have taken enough care that these face wash powders are so protective & nourishing for you. the ingredients are carefully chosen to give deep cleansing without ripping out oils. many who used these face wash powders mentioned they didn’t even need a moisturiser. i shall leave that to you. listen to your skin & treat it well. but i would strongly recommend to oil cleanse definitely. this step might look extra but – has improved the skin texture & quality multi-folds.
so, that’s the story of vaibhava face wash. hoping to read your experiences in the reviews for this product